Warranty Claim Circumstances and Parts
Our warranty is in effect ONLY under these circumstances:
- When your unit arrives, you need to do a delivery inspection with the driver to inspect your unit for any shipping damages. If there are any damages, note the damages, sign for the deliver on the delivery receipt, and make the driver sign it as well. This is required so we can file a shipping claim for any damaged fenders, etc. Do NOT refuse the unit, this will hinder our ability to help you because you will be responsible for the returned shipping charges and any resending charges. Nine times out of 10 there, the issue simply is just a fender that is needing replacement, NOT the actual unit because they are packaged very well.
- If you need to file a shipping claim, do so under our file-a-claim within 48 hours of delivery, this time frame is required by the shipping companies for claim acceptance. We will file the claim and send any parts within 4-8 business days.
- Uncrate your unit and assemble it. This should be done by a factory mechanic to ensure proper assembly. Read our warranty policy.
- If you have any issues starting your unit, go to our FAQ section and read about diagnosis issues, Ninety-nine percent of the time, it’s always something simple.
- If you find that there is a defective part, then take a picture of the part and file a claim. You will need the picture of the part for us to replace it, this per the factory warranty policies. Usually parts are sent out the in a couple of business days, in most cases
The only parts your warranty excludes are:
- Spark Plugs
- Crash, Accident (Operator Error)
- Unauthorized Outside Repair
- Clutches or Transmissions
- Grips, handlebars, etc.
The warranty is manufacturer defect, meaning the product could not have been broken due to customer use or abuse.